← What is it?
| Scientist side
Typical workflow for business.
- Create a new Task and describe it and determine the approximate budget, duration and decision period for each iteration.
- Upload data to Task.
- Confirm your task and prepare data sets.
- After preparing calculation has been finished make pre payments. Money doesn't captured, just blocked.
- Iteration is started. Now description and data sets availability for scientist.
- When iteration is you can see new bets with algorithm quality and cost of using this algorithm on your data.
- After iteration is finished you have two option: your iteration have and haven't got bets.
- If your iteration haven't got bets iteration will mark as uninterested and all money will unblock.
- If your iteration have got bets, you have a decision period for chose bet.
- If you forgot about you iteration and all bets is expensive of your budget your money will unblock.
- If you forgot about you iteration and have bets less or equal of your budget half of your money will captured as penalty and distributed between scientist who bet.
- After you'd chosen algorithm the platform start calculating use chosen algorithm on all you data.
- When calculation has finished, money will captured and will have sent to scientist, you will have got access to calculation result.